LYNX User Manual
YuDash LYNX series of Industrial IoT Gateways and Data Loggers provides a flexible cloud connectivity to industrial and environmental instruments, PLC/HMIs and equipment. It supports a host of industrial protocols, including Modbus RS485, MODBUS TCP/IP, analog inputs and I2C sensors. LYNX acts as Modbus master and reads up to 96 parameters across 16 Modbus slaves. Four analog channels (0-20/4-20mA) are supported. LYNX can connect to network (LAN or Cloud) through 4G/LTE, Ethernet and Wi Fi. LYNX communicates with IoT platforms through MQTT, HTTP and FTP protocols. Effectively, any IoT platform can be connected using inbuilt JSON payload format library. It also has payload generator engine to support custom text and CSV payload.
LYNX can be easily configured in web-browser through laptop or mobile phone. On-device OLED display shows running status and simplifies deployment and debugging. Advanced features like input data scaling, two-way communication through Modbus-write, low power variants are available to support various use-cases. JSON based configuration backup and restoration aids deployment at scale. Product variants with subset of features are available for a cost-effective IoT gateway depending on application.
- Easy to configure gateway over local Wi-Fi
- Configurable through JSON file for mass deployments
- On-device OLED for status and fault detection
- Data Scaling feature to map inputs to required process parameters
- Configurable looping cycles (10 second to 1 day).
- Auto Reboot options
- Low Power version with deep-sleep
- Network failure handler: local storage and back-filling
- Input Power: 24V DC Standard (12-28V)
- DIN Rail / Wall mounting
- 94 x 90 x 35mm
- ABS plastic enclosure with IP30 rating
- On device OLED display
- Weight: 210 grams approx.
- SMA female connector for external 4G/LTE Antenna
- Micro SIM card slot
- Modbus RS485
- Modbus TCP/IP
- Analog Inputs
- I2C Sensors
- HTML Parser
- HTTPS (REST API)
- JSON: LYNX has multiple inbuilt JSON payload formats to support various IoT platforms.
- TEXT: Inbuilt payload generator for custom text and CSV formats.
Variants with Analog Support
Wi-Fi network connectivity common across all IoT Gateways.
Common Features across all data loggers:
- Wi-Fi Network Connectivity
- RS485 Modbus
- Network Failure Handler
The LYNX user manual covers the following sections:
- LYNX Terminals, connections and wiring
- LYNX Configuration for various aspects:
- Connecting LYNX to various networks
- Interfacing LYNX with various field instruments
- Configuring LYNX with various cloud platforms
As the LYNX UI is continuously evolving, some of interfaces in your product may be slightly different from the ones in manual.